1. The data administrator is ASTRAMONACO with headquarters in Monaco, c/o AAACS9 rue des oliviers 98000 Monaco, registered in the register of entrepreneurs Section of the Cammerce at I'Industrie Register, for which the registration files are kept by the district court of Monaco Cedex, Minister of State, Place de la Visitation BP 522 MC 98015, Siren Number: 7410Z22117, infracomunotary VAT: FR2600151745. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable regulations. and their storage takes place on secured servers.
2. The Administrator processes the User's personal data necessary for the proper implementation of the Service indicated in these Regulations in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the provision of electronic services and the Act on the protection of personal data.
3. We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
4. Personal data provided in the form are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
5. The service provider is the administrator of his clients' data. This means that if you have an Account on our website, we process your data such as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address.
6. The service provider is also the administrator of people subscribed to the newsletter.
7. Personal data is processed: and
. in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
c. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, amend or terminate it, and correctly implement the Services provided electronically,
d. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject to the extent and for the purpose consistent with the consent expressed by you if you subscribed to the newsletter.
8. A User who has an Account on the Website has the right to access his / her personal data provided in the application form, as well as the right to correct this data and request the cessation of their processing and control of their processing. The User may exercise the right to correct personal data by editing the account himself.
9. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the Service Provider's organization is possible via e-mail at the following e-mail address: [email protected]
10. We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent to pursue possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
11. The Service Provider has the right to share the User's personal data and other data with entities authorized under the applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
12. Removal of personal data may take place as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
13. We have implemented pseudonymization, data encryption and we have introduced access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of a possible breach of data security.
14. Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or by processors with whom we closely cooperate.
15. Transaction data, including personal data, may be transferred to PayLane Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Gdańsk at ul. Arkońska 6 / A3, postal code: 80-387, KRS: 0000227278. to the extent necessary to handle the payment for the order. The customer has the right to access their data and correct them. The provision of data is voluntary and at the same time necessary to use the website
- optimize the use of the Sites
- remember the User's individual settings
- obtain aggregate, anonymous statistical data to improve the functionality of the Sites
- improve security (control of abuses in the process of using the Sites)
- adapting the content of the Sites to the User's end device
- maintaining the User's session (applies to Sites with the option of Users logging in) so that the User does not have to re-enter the login on each page of the Site and
passwords - enabling the use of the basic functionalities of the Sites (e.g. remembering successively visited pages in order to restore them at the "request" of the User)
- advertising and marketing, to adapt the content of advertisements and texts displayed on the Sites to the User's preferences and besides them
For easy cookie management, please select your preferred browser and follow the instructions ciami: Internet Explorer , Firefox , Google Chrome , Opera , Safari . There you will also find information on how to change your browser settings to limit or disable the functioning of cookies, etc., and how to delete such files from your device.
Cookies related to the effectiveness of an advertising campaign in the Google AdWords or Google Display Network collect data using the Google Analytics software. The guarantee of anonymization of the IP number of website users is maintained, which means ensuring complete anonymity to the user.
Additional personal data, such as address, name, surname and telephone number are collected only in places where the user has expressly consented to it by completing the form. We store and use the above data only for the purposes necessary to perform a given function.